Wednesday 16 September 2015

Using this blog to test some stuff

I've now started using this particular blog to test some stuff, having to do with layout, Blogspot widgets and so forth.

It's unlikely to be disruptive; if I try something and it causes undesirable results I'll revert it right away, but if it seems to work, or if it fails to work but is non-disruptive, then I may leave it be for weeks or even years, as a kind of long-term test. Do feel free to contact me if there are problems in certain browsers, on particular handheld devices or on those in general, et cetera.
Peter34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please keep comments on-topic in terms of the specific blog post you're replying to. Also keep in mind, this is my "mixed/random stuff"-blog; if you want "theme", go for the other ones.